WHAT YOU NEED
- ½ package of Cacique Oaxaca, shredded
- 1 package of any Cacique Queso Dip, we used Queso Blanco
- Tortilla chips
- 2 cups carne asada, cooked and chopped into small pieces
- Cacique Homestyle Salsa, for garnish
- Fresh cilantro, loosely chopped for garnish
- Fresh jalapeno, thinly sliced for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Using a regular sized cast iron skillet, layer a large handful of the tortilla chips. Enough to cover the bottom of skillet.
- Top tortilla chips with the cooked carne asada and shredded Oaxaca and stick the skillet in the oven, just enough to melt the cheese.
- In the meantime, microwave the Cacique Queso Blanco Dip according to package instructions, about 2-3 minutes, stir halfway through. Once Oaxaca is melted in the skillet, remove from oven and pour on the Queso Dip.
- Garnish with Cacique Homestyle Salsa, cilantro, and jalapeños.