Big Game Chorizo Nachos
WHAT YOU NEED
Ranchero® Queso Fresco
- 1 cup Cacique Oaxaca - grated
- 1lb Cacique Beef Chorizo - casing removed
- 2 cups Ranchero Queso Fresco - grated
- 3 green onions - sliced
- 1 15oz can refried beans - warmed
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 3 jalapeno peppers - sliced
- 2 (medium) tomatoes- dices
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and cook chorizo until crumbly and cooked through. Set aside.
- Place tortilla chips on a large, oven-proof serving platter. Sprinkle chips with Oaxaca cheese. Heat platter with chips in a 350°F oven for five minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Place refried beans in a microwaveable dish and heat for 2-3 minutes. Remove and scatter warmed refried beans, chorizo, tomatoes, Cacique Ranchero cheese, green onions and jalapenos over the top. Serve immediately.