Dulce De Leche Ice Cream Concha Sandwiches
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 (14-ounce) cans dulce de leche, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Cacique Crema Mexicana
- 6 mini conchas, sliced in half
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Place dulce de leche from 1 ½ cans in a large bowl, add whipped topping, vanilla and Cacique Crema Mexicana; stir to combine well. Pour in loaf pan then fold in remaining dulce de leche making swirls. Do not over stir. Cover with plastic wrap, freeze 4 hours to overnight.
- Place one ice cream scoop on each bottom half of sliced conchas. Cover with tops and serve.