Enchilado Cheese and Avocado Omelet
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 tablespoons Cacique® Enchilado cheese, shredded
- Cacique® Crema Salvadorena (for garnish)
- 1 large egg
- 2 egg whites
- 4 avocado slices
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Salsa (for garnish)
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Beat together whole egg and egg whites. Spray a non-stick omelet pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add beaten eggs to pan, pushing cooked egg aside with a spatula to allow raw egg to run underneath.
- When eggs are halfway set, add all other ingredients and fold omelet over. Turn heat to very low and cover pan. Continue cooking until egg has set and cheese has melted.
- Garnish with salsa and Cacique® Crema Salvadorena. Add shredded chicken or diced ham to this omelet to make it a complete meal.