MOLLETES WITH PREMIUM PORK CHORIZO
WHAT YOU NEED
Queso Quesadilla Shredded Cheese
Premium Pork Chorizo
Mild Homestyle Salsa
- 1 Package (10 oz.) Cacique® Queso Quesadilla, shredded
- ½ Package (6 oz.) Cacique® Premium Pork Chorizo
- 2 Cups Refried Beans
- 4 Bolillos or Taleras (cut in half)
- Cacique Homestyle Salsa
- 5 Teaspoons of Butter
- Salt to Taste
- Fresh Jalapeno Slices, for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook chorizo on medium heat for about 8-10 minutes while breaking apart with spatula or wooden spoon. Drain and blot out extra grease with paper towel if necessary.
- While the chorizo is cooking, butter bread lightly and toast in the oven just until butter begins to melt then remove from oven.
- Spread refried beans, a layer of shredded cheese and a generous spoonful of Cacique® Premium Pork Chorizo on each half of bread.
- Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes more just until the cheese is bubbly. Remove from the oven, top with a salsa of your choice and the sliced jalapenos.
- Serve immediately.