Panela for the Win Breakfast Bites
WHAT YOU NEED
- 5 large eggs
- 5 egg whites
- ½ cup of milk
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- ½ cup Cacique® Panela cheese, broken into crumbles
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cacique® Homestyle Salsa, for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat your oven to 450°F. Grease a 6-count muffin pan with oil or non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk, spinach, salt, and pepper together.
- Divide evenly into muffin cups filling each about 2/3 full. Top with Cacique® Panela cheese crumbles and bake for 15 minutes, or until set. Serve with Cacique® Homestyle Salsa.