Queso Crema and Rajas Dip
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package (10 oz.) of Cacique® Manchego, shredded
- ½ cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- 5 poblano chilies, roasted and peeled
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Corn or flour tortillas
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Char the skins of the poblano chilies over an open flame.
- Place in plastic bag to steam (10 minutes).
- Under running water, peel skins off of chilies. Open peppers, seed and de-vein them. Cut into ¼ strips.
- Saute onion, chile strips, and garlic in oil until soft. Add cilantro, Crema Mexicana and cheese. Heat slowly over low flame. Serve with corn or flour tortillas.