Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
WHAT YOU NEED
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package Cacique Mild Salsa
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix or chile powder for more heat
- Corn tortillas or rice to serve
- Slow Cooker
- Optional: Add 1 cup of Cacique Crema Mexicana for a creamy version
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Arrange chicken breast in slow cooker and add the taco seasoning mix then pour 1 cup of the salsa over seasoned chicken. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- Use two forks to shred the chicken. Add remaining cup of salsa and mix.
- Serve with warm tortillas or rice.