Chicken Chorizo & Egg Breakfast Tacos
WHAT YOU NEED
Crema Mexicana Agria
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Cacique® Panela Cheese, grated
- 10 ounce Cacique® Pork Chorizo
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 5 corn tortillas, gluten free
- ½ cup of Cacique® Crema Mexicana Agria
- ½ avocado
- 2 serrano chiles, deseeded and deveined
- salt to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a medium skillet saute chorizo until cooked through. Add chicken and eggs and stir. Cook for approximately 3 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. Add Panela cheese and stir into mixture. Heat tortillas on a hot griddle and flip to cook other side. Once heated, fill each tortilla up with egg mixture. Top with more Panela cheese if desired.
- For salsa, place the crema, avocado and serrano chiles in a blender or food processor and mix. Add salt to taste and mix once more. Top breakfast tacos with salsa and Enjoy!