Chipotle Pasta Salad
WHAT YOU NEED
Original Crema Sour Cream
- 16 ounces of pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 head of grilled corn, removed from cob (about 1 cup of corn, if using canned)
- 2/3 cup of black beans
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ of an avocado, diced
- ¼ cup of cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup of red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup of Cacique® Cotija cheese, crumbled
- For the Dressing:
- ½ an avocado, diced
- 1 cup of Cacique® Chipotle Mexican Style Sour Cream
- 4 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ¼ teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 3-4 tablespoons of water to thin the dressing as needed
HOW TO MAKE IT
- If you haven't already done so, cook your pasta according to package instructions and grill your corn. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, corn, black beans, cherry tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, red onion, and cotija cheese.
- Make your dressing by adding all of the ingredients into a blender and blending until smooth. You can also whisk it together in a bowl, if you prefer; just be sure to mince your garlic first.
- Pour the dressing over top of the salad and toss to combine. Serve and garnish with a bit of extra cilantro and cotija cheese and ENJOY!