Chorizo and Fried Panela Tacos
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package Cacique® Panela cheese, cut into ½ inch thick slices
- 1 package Cacique® Pork Chorizo
- 1/2 medium red onion sliced into bite sized strips
- 2 bell peppers (combo of any color) cut into strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 corn tortillas, taco size
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, remove chorizo from packaging and cook until crumbly and cooked through. About 8 minutes and keep warm.
- In another pan or skillet over medium heat with a 2 tsp of oil and sear the Panela until it has browned on one side, then flip. It should only take a couple minutes.
- Remove the cheese from pan and add the onions and peppers, cook until softened.
- Evenly distribute the ingredients onto tortillas and serve.