Chorizo and Queso Dip Hot Dogs
WHAT YOU NEED
Queso Blanco Queso Dip
- 1 package of hot dog buns
- 1 package of Cacique Chorizo (Beef, Pork, or Soy)
- 1 package of hot dogs (long)
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely diced
- Cacique® Queso Blanco Dip
- Fresh cilantro, chopped for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Cook Chorizo in a pan or skillet on medium heat, breaking apart into crumbles, about 8 minutes.
- Grill hot dogs to your liking.
- Warm the Queso Blanco Dip according to package.
- Assemble the hot dogs by adding large spoonful’s of Chorizo and Queso Blanco Dip on top of each hot dog. Finish with onion, and chopped cilantro.