Chorizo Stuffed Avocados
WHAT YOU NEED
- 5 ripe avocados, cut in half and pits removed
- 1 package of Cacique® Pork Chorizo
- 1 package Cacique® Queso Fresco, crumbled
- Cacique® Squeeze Cream Original
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped green onion or thinly sliced jalapenos
- Fresh Cilantro, chopped for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Cook the Cacique® Pork Chorizo on medium heat, breaking it down into crumbles with a wooden spoon, about 8-10 minutes. Drain the grease, place chorizo on paper towels.
- Make a larger area in the avocado for the toppings by scooping out some of the avocado center and set aside to make guacamole for a snack later! Top the avocado halves with the cooked Pork Chorizo, tomatoes, green onion and Queso Fresco.
- For the football décor: squeeze a line Cacique Original Flavored Crema down the center of each avocado, then squeeze out four more lines across to create the look of football laces.