WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 – 10 oz. package Cacique® Cotija Cheese
- 10 – cherry tomatoes
- 1 – avocado (cut into slices)
- 10 – 1 inch cubes of watermelon
- 1 – lime
- 4 – habanero chiles
- 4 – Serrano chiles
- 1 – tablespoon olive oil
- bamboo skewers
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Cotija Avocado Tomato Kabob: String a cube of cheese, a cherry tomato, and an avocado slice on a skewer.
- Cotija Watermelon Lime Kabob: Sting a few cubes of cotija cheese, and a few cubes of watermelon on a skewer. Top it off with a edge of lime.
- Cotija Chile Kabob: String some cheese, and a few chiles on a skewer. Alternate between the two.
- Lightly brush grill with olive oil. Heat grill. Place cotija-bobs on grill and allow to cook on each side for 5 minutes or until golden crisp. Remove from grill and allow to cool for 2 minutes. Squeeze lime all over entire platter of kabobs.