WHAT YOU NEED
- Cacique Brand Ranchero Queso Fresco, crumbled
- Romaine, chopped
- White rice, cooked
- 1 cup of canned pinto beans, drained
- Tomatoes, diced
- Roasted or grilled corn
- Avocado, sliced
- Green onions, chopped
- Cilantro, loosely chopped
- Cacique Crema Mexicana, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Cook the rice as per the package's instructions.
- If you are roasting corn, heat oven to 400ºF, remove husks and silk from corn, and place directly on the oven rack and roast until golden brown. About 25 min. Once cooled down, cut off the corncob.
- Assemble the salad with all components and top with Crema Mexicana and a squeeze of lime. Or you can add some heat with our Picante Flavored Sour Cream!