Football Nacho Board
WHAT YOU NEED
Original Crema Sour Cream
Queso Blanco Queso Dip
Queso Quesadilla Shredded Cheese
- Cacique® Original Squeeze Crema Sour Cream
- 2 cups Cacique® Queso Blanco Dip
- 1 Bag Cacique® Queso Quesadilla Shredded Cheese
- 1 Cacique® Pork Chorizo
- 1 (32 oz) bag round tortilla chips
- 1 (15 oz) can refried beans
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1-1/2 cups cilantro
- 1/2 cup drained pickled jalapeños
- 3 medium fresh jalapeños, sliced thin
- 4 limes, sliced into sixths
- 1-1/2 cups sliced green onions
- 2 avocados, diced into chunks
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, remove chorizo from packaging and cook until crumbly and cooked through. About 7 minutes.
- Next cut a football shape from parchment paper. Place one on the baking sheet.
- Spread some refried beans on the round tortilla chips and place them on the football-shaped parchment paper on the baking sheet so that the chips cover it and create the football shape.
- Sprinkle the bean-covered chips with a layer of Quesadilla cheese, one cup of Queso Blanco Dip and Pork Chorizo. Repeat this process with another layer of chips, beans, cheese, queso dip and chorizo.
- Once you have two layers of chips on the baking sheet in a football shape, bake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- On a large wood board, carefully slide the nachos from the baking sheet onto center of the board and place the guacamole in two small serving bowls in the corners of the board. Surround the outside of the football-shaped nachos with all the green garnishes so it looks like a football field.
- Use the Original Squeeze Crema to create football laces on the nachos.