WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 package (10 oz.) Cacique® Queso Quesadilla Jalapeño, shredded
- 6 oz. shrimp or crab (cooked and diced)
- ½ cup corn kernels
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 12 corn tortillas
- Oil for frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
- CREAMY SALSA VERDE
- 1 cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- ½ cup prepared salsa verde
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, minced
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Mix together Cacique® Queso Quesadilla Jalapeño, shrimp or crab, corn, cilantro, bell pepper, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste. Mixture should become sticky or almost pasty in texture.
- Spoon mixture into corn tortillas. Roll and secure with toothpick. Fry until golden brown and drain on paper. Serve with Creamy Salsa Verde.
- Creamy Salsa Verde: Mix Cacique® Crema Mexicana with prepared salsa verde. Add the minced cilantro and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.