WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 bag (10 oz.) spinach, chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana
- ¼ cup grated Cacique® Cotija Cheese
- ½ cup shredded Cacique® Ranchero® Queso Fresco
- green onions, sliced finely
- 1/3 cup of chopped onion
- salt & pepper to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT
- First preheat oven to 350°
- Sauté onion until soft and translucent. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs until smooth and then add the cream and the cotija cheese. Season a little with the salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach, onions, green onions, Cacique® Ranchero® Queso Fresco into a greased 9 or 10 inch dish. Pour the egg mixture over the spinach. Stir a little so everything is combined and the egg mixture settles.
- Allow to bake for 35 or 40 minutes. Or until the egg mixture is set and it's golden on top.