Bacon & Queso Fresco Frittata
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 lb bacon, diced
- 8oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/4 cup Cacique ® Queso Fresco, crumbled
- 6 green onions, diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 8 oz pizza crust, refrigerated in can or ready-made dough
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- ½ cup water
- Cacique® Crema Mexicana Agria, for drizzling
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Fan out pizza dough in cast iron skillet.
- Sauté bacon to light brown color, over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms to bacon and sauté to golden brown. Remove the grease from pan, place mushrooms and bacon onto the dough to lightly cover the surface.
- Add the eggs over bacon and mushroom mixture. Top with Queso Fresco crumbles, tomatoes and onions over the top. Bake for 18 minutes. Serve warm and top with a drizzle with Crema Mexicana Agria.