Strawberry Cheese Salad with Queso Fresco and Cotija
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1 Pint Strawberries, stemmed and chopped
- 1 pkg Cacique® Ranchero® Queso Fresco (10 ounces), cubed
- 2 Small Cucumbers, sliced
- 1 Mexican Onion (or 2 Green Onions), chopped
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Mint Leaves
- 3T Balsamic Vinegar
- 1T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cacique® Cotija Cheese, crumbled
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Combine lettuce, strawberries, queso fresco, cucumbers, onion, and mint in a large bowl. Toss gently.
- Add balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Toss again. Top with crumbled cotija cheese.