Street Corn Quesadilla
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup boiled white corn, drained
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup Cacique® Oaxaca, shredded
- ½ cup Cacique ®Cotija, crumbled, plus more for garnish
- ¾ cup Cacique® Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoons Mexican chili seasoning (Tajin)
- 3 four tortillas
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Heat oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add corn and cilantro. Cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently or until corn heats through and cilantro has wilted.
- Decrease heat to low. Stir in shredded Cacique® Oaxaca, Cacique® Cotija and Cacique® Cilantro Lime Sour Cream. Cook for 2 minutes or until mixture is warm. Evenly sprinkle with chili seasoning. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Warm tortillas in a skillet or comal over medium heat. Spoon in 1/3 of the corn mixture on one side of tortilla. Fold over the other side. Repeat with remaining tortillas and corn mixture. Slice in half, serve and garnish with more crumbled Cacique ®Cotija.