Taco Board with Dips & Salsas
WHAT YOU NEED
Avocado Tomatillo Salsa
Crema Mexicana Agria
Queso Blanco Queso Dip
Mild Homestyle Salsa
- Cacique Avocado Tomatillo Salsa
- Cacique Homestyle Medium Salsa
- Cacique Crema Mexicana Agria
- Cacique Queso Quesadilla, shredded
- Cacique Cotija, grated
- Cacique Queso Blanco Dip, heated to package instructions
- 1 Lb. Grilled Chicken, diced
- 6 Corn tortillas, warmed on stove top or grill
- 6 Taco sized flour tortillas, warmed on stove top or grill
- 6 taco shells
- Salad leaves
- Fresh sliced jalapeños
- Roughly chopped cilantro
- 1 red bell pepper, grilled and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, grilled and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, grilled and sliced
- 1 white or red onion, chopped
- Shredded lettuce or cabbage
- Lime wedges, for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Board: Choose a large board so you have lots of room to add bowls, tortillas and all your toppings.
- Meats: Any meat you can grill up like carne asada and chicken. Cut into bitesize pieces.
- Cheeses: Pick a cheese like Queso Quesadilla or Oaxaca and shred. Add a crumbling cheese like Cotija or Queso Fresco.
- Cremas: Pick a sour cream like our Crema Mexicana Agria or Picante Squeeze Cream.
- Dips & Salsas: From zesty to spicy, you can’t go wrong with any of our dips and salsa flavors.
- Tortillas: Corn or flour tortillas are a must but if the ready-made taco shells are your preference add those too. Warm up your tortillas to get a nice golden-brown char.
- Veggies: Add all the veggies you can grill up, like colorful bell peppers and onions.
- Extras: Make sure to include small spoons and tongs for serving.
- Arrange your taco board however you like and serve this work of art at your next outdoor gathering!