WHAT YOU NEED
Four Quesos Blend Shredded Cheese
Ranchero® Queso Fresco
- 8 ounces Flap Beef
- 4 ounces Cacique Pork Chorizo
- 5 Tablespoons Cacique Four Quesos Blend Shredded Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Cacique Ranchero Queso Fresco
- 4 Tablespoons Cacique Crema Mexicana
- 4 6” Heirloom Corn Tortilla
- 8 Tablespoons Callejera sauce (or your favorite hot sauce)
HOW TO MAKE IT
- To begin, warm a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, once hot add a tablespoon of oil. Add the Cacique Pork Chorizo and brown, crumbling into smaller pieces with a couple wooden spoons or spatulas as it cooks, for about 5 minutes until crisp and brown.
- Add the beef, stir, and cook for a couple minutes until beef starts to brown.
- Incorporate the Cacique Four Cheese Shredded Blend, combine until mixed and turn off the heat.
- Preheat a skillet over medium-low heat. Heat the tortillas for about a minute per side until completely hot (should be pliable). Assemble the tacos and add one tablespoon of Cacique Ranchero Queso Fresco crumbles per taco, a drizzle of Cacique Crema Mexicana, guacamole and salsa.