TORTA AL PASTOR
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Cut the rolls in half lengthwise.
- Heat a griddle over medium-high heat. When hot, place the rolls cut side down to warm. This will take about 1 minute, then remove.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook chorizo on medium heat for about 8-10 minutes while breaking apart with spatula or wooden spoon. Drain and blot out extra grease with paper towel if necessary.
- Spread 3 tablespoons of refried beans on the bottom side of each roll.
- Add a generous amount of the Al Pastor Chorizo
- Top with the shredded cabbage and Cacique® Chunky Salsa.
- Place the tops of the bread on the sandwiches and enjoy!