Black Bean and Queso Fresco Pizza
WHAT YOU NEED
- Fresh pizza dough
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Cacique® Queso Fresco
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Lime wedges
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 500°F. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough until it is 15” in diameter then transfer to a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- In a food processor or blender, puree black beans, olive oil, chili powder, cumin, and salt until smooth. Spread the puree evenly onto the pizza dough and bake until the crust is golden, about 15 minutes.
- Place the pizza on a cutting board and top with queso fresco, tomatoes, and avocado. Garnish with a few leaves of fresh cilantro then cut into slices using a knife or pizza cutter. Serve with lime wedges.