WHAT YOU NEED
- 10 Cacique Sopes de la Casa
- 1 teaspoon olive oil per Sope
- 1 package Cacique Pork Chorizo
- 10 Eggs, fried over easy
- Avocado, sliced for garnish
- Cacique Homestyle Salsa Medium, for garnish
- Refried Beans:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ cups cooked beans plus ½ cup liquid
- Salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Refried Beans: Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beans and the liquid. Cook over medium heat. Smash the beans with a potato masher, stir until they form a thick paste, about 10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For Chorizo: Warm a large sauté pan to medium heat and add the Cacique Pork Chorizo. Cook, stirring often, until meat is crumbled and browned, around 10 minutes. Set aside on a paper towel lined plate.
- For Sopes: Place Sopes into the hot oil and cook until lightly browned, turning once. The edges should be nice and crispy and the center soft. Remove from oil and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- Heat a small non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Fry the egg over-easy and place over chorizo.
- To Plate: Spread the refried beans on the bottom of the sopes. Then top with chorizo, fried egg, avocado slices and Cacique Homestyle Salsa.