Entomatadas With Queso Fresco and Salsa
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Blend the whole container of Cacique Homestyle Medium Salsa until smooth.
- In a stock pot, add Cacique Homestyle Medium Salsa and bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes. Turn heat off and pour salsa into a deep plate set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan.
- Fry each tortilla individually for 1 minute on each side. Place on a paper towel to drain any excess oil. Then dip the fried tortilla in the salsa.
- Lay the tortilla flat on the serving plate and fill one half with Queso Fresco then fold over, like a taco. Reserve some queso Fresco for garnish. Repeat with each tortilla until done.
- Top with lettuce, chopped cilantro and Queso Fresco. Serve immediately.