Mini Chorizo and Cheese Quiches
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup salad croutons
- 5 ounces shredded Cacique® Oaxaca Cheese
- 9 ounces Cacique® Pork Chorizo, casing removed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Cacique® Crema Mexicana Agria
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Brown chorizo in a skillet over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently.
- Divide croutons, cheese, and cooked chorizo among 12 greased muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Divide egg mixture among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before removing from muffin pan. Serve warm or at room temperature with a dollop of Crema Agria.