Queso Tomato and Artichoke Dip
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups Cacique® Four Quesos Blend shredded cheese
- 3/4 cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana Agria
- One 14.5 oz. can petite diced tomatoes, drained and rinsed
- One 8.5 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- One 7 oz. can diced green chiles
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- tortilla chips for serving
HOW TO MAKE IT
- If making just prior to serving, pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl stir together the cheese, crema, mayonnaise, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, chiles, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce until well combined. Spoon into a 5 cup casserole dish (an 8 x 8 Pyrex dish works well) and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips!
- NOTE: The dip may be assembled up to 24 hours in advance. Cover and refrigerator. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes prior to baking.