Taco Board with Dips and Salsas
WHAT YOU NEED
Mild Homestyle Salsa
Queso Blanco Queso Dip
Original Crema Sour Cream
- Cacique® Homestyle Medium or Mild Salsa
- Cacique® Queso Blanco Dip, heated to package instructions
- 2 Packages Cacique® Panela
- Cacique® Flavored Sour Cream
- 1 Lb. Grilled Chicken, larger shredded pieces
- 6 Corn tortillas, warmed on stove top or grill
- 6 Taco sized flour tortillas, warmed on stove top or grill
- Fresh sliced jalapenos, for garnish
- Roughly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- 1 white or red onion, chopped
- Shredded lettuce or cabbage
- Lime wedges, for garnish
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Board: Choose a large board so you have lots of room to add bowls, tortillas and all your toppings.
- Cacique® Panela Cheese: Cut into bitesize pieces and pan sear until golden brown. Use as a filling for your tacos especially as a vegetarian option.
- Meats: Any meat you can grill up like carne asada and chicken. Cut into bitesize pieces.
- Dips & Salsas: From zesty to spicy, you can’t go wrong with any of our dips and salsa flavors.
- Cacique® Flavored Sour Cream: From tangy to spicy, choose your favorite flavor to top your taco creation.
- Tortillas: Corn or flour tortillas are a must but if the ready-made taco shells are your preference add those too. Warm up your tortillas to get a nice golden-brown char.
- Extras: Make sure to include small spoons and tongs for serving.
- Arrange your taco board however you like and serve this work of art at your next game day gathering!