WHAT YOU NEED
- 32-ounce package frozen tater tots
- 1 package Cacique® Dos Quesos Blend Shredded Cheeses
- 1 cup black beans, cooked and drained
- 5 ounces Cacique® Soy Chorizo, cooked crumbled
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, sliced in rounds
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana Agria
- Salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Evenly spread out frozen tater tots in a single layer. Bake for 25 minutes or until tater tots begin to crisp.
- Sprinkle one half of shredded cheeses over tater tots, follow with black beans, chorizo, tomato, avocado, jalapeño, green onions and cilantro. Top with remaining shredded cheeses. Season with salt and pepper and toss with two large spoons to evenly distribute ingredients. Return to oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Top with dollops of crema, serve and enjoy.