Cauliflower Crust Pizza
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 large head cauliflower, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 1 package Cacique® Soy Chorizo
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups Cacique® Dos Quesos Blend Shredded Cheese (about 1 ½ packages), divided
- 1 tablespoon dry Mexican oregano, crushed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a 15x21 baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cook soy chorizo in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Breaking up and crumbling as it cooks; about 7 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place cauliflower in food processor and pulse 3-4 times until a consistency resembles rice. Place cauliflower in microwave safe bowl. Cover with wet paper towel and microwave for 10 minutes.
- Combine eggs, 2 cups Dos Quesos Blend, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper and microwaved cauliflower. Stir until thoroughly mixed. The consistency should resemble cooked oatmeal. Pour mixture on prepared baking sheet. Evenly spreading with a large spoon.
- Bake crust for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining Dos Quesos Blend and cooked soy chorizo. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Slice and serve.