Chorizo Mango Pasta Salad
WHAT YOU NEED
Ranchero® Pork Chorizo
Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
- 16 oz. Garden Rotini Pasta
- 9 oz. Ranchero Pork Chorizo
- 2 Mangos (diced)
- 1/4 c. sunflower seeds
- 1 jalapeño (seeds and membranes removed and finely diced)
- 2 avocados (diced)
- 1/4 c. red onion (finely diced)
- 3 oz. each of Cacique® Panela and Queso Fresco (crumbled)
- 1/2 c. Cacique® Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and allow it to cool. Run cold water over it and allow it to drain to cool it off more quickly.
- Cook and crumble the Ranchero Pork Chorizo in a skillet over the stove top on medium-high heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Put pasta salad together by tossing together the cooled pasta with the Ranchero Pork Chorizo, sunflower seeds, diced jalapeños, diced avocados, diced red onion, crumbled Cacique® Panela and Queso Fresco, and Cacique® Cilantro Lime Sour Cream. Serve immediately.