Chorizo Skillet Pasta
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 cups egg noodles
- 1 – 9 oz. package Cacique® Pork Chorizo
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/2 inch dice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 – 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 – 4 oz. can diced chiles
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup Cacique® Crema Mexicana Agria
HOW TO MAKE IT
- In a large, lidded skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until the onion is softened and translucent. Add the chorizo and cook for 10 minutes, breaking it up with a wooden spoon. Add the canned tomatoes, chiles and cumin. Stir to combine.
- Add the egg noodles and chicken stock. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat to a simmer and cover with the lid. Simmer for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove the lid and add the corn. Stir.
- Add the Cacique® Crema Agria and stir to combine. Serve!