Easy Pizza Cups
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup Cacique® Four Quesos Blend
- 1 tube 8 ounces refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 ounce sliced mini pepperoni
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- Cooking Spray
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Heat oven to 375˚F. Coat a regular size muffin cups tray with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent dough, separate into 8 tringles. Press dough into the bottom of each muffin cup. Spoon pizza sauce into each cup. Sprinkle with cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove from cups and serve.